Russia's Attack on Ukraine: Resources

IU support

IU international students facing war-related financial hardship may contact John Wilkerson, Associate Vice-President for International Services at or 812-855-9086 for possible assistance.

CAPS (Counseling + Psychological Services) at the IU Health Center offers professional counseling for all IU students:

IU partnerships in Ukraine

IU Ukrainian Studies Organization: and